Scenes from Lugaru 2 *ahem*

Anything else
toshiro

Post by toshiro » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:45 am

The scene Kalexon adapted is a Monty Python scene, too...

From their compilation of sketches "And Now For Something Completely Different". Hilariously funny, in my opinion even more so than "Monty Python and the Quest For the Holy Grail".

Or did everyone already know that?

Mister Turner, stand up please.

Kalexon
Kalexon

Post by Kalexon » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:53 am

The scene Kalexon adapted is a Monty Python scene, too...

From their compilation of sketches "And Now For Something Completely Different". Hilariously funny, in my opinion even more so than "Monty Python and the Quest For the Holy Grail".
Correct, I would have posted something about it last night (or day depending on where you are) explaining, but I was to tired.

Silb
Master cartographer

Post by Silb » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:33 pm

Not really a scene, but in the spirit of ain't-happening-events...

L1's full title is "Lugaru 1: The rabbit's foot"

So what about L2?

"Lugaru 2: The rabbit's foot 2" is not going to nail it.
What about
1) Lugaru 2: The rabbit's other foot
sly, eh?

Or, if the goal is to avoid confusion with a less-known prequel
2) Lugaru 2: Not the rabbit's foot

The end of L1 suggests Turner goes rampant-
3) Lugaru 2: Durandal

What with the ever-increasing realism
4) Lugaru 2: Now with quantum physics

Another kind of realism. Screw subtitles.
5) [rabbit squeak] 2: [rabbit squeak]

Down-to-earth-
6) Lugaru 2: Addiction

With its expansion pack
7) Lugaru 2: The new dose

Etc...
8) Lugaru 2: [Title could not load on your outdated computer]
9) Lugaru 2: Where Turner dies at the end. Ha. Gotcha.
10)Lugaru 2: Whatever. It's highly customizable.
11)Lugaru 2: Basil is so dead.
12)Lugaru 2: Pronounced Loo-GAH-roo. Had to get that out of the way.

EDIT: Ok, it was 2 am when I posted this. I deny everything.

toshiro

Post by toshiro » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:56 am

The durandal bit was nice...

How 'bout this:

Lugaru 2 : All that Oni could have been and never will be (yeah, I'm just bitter...)

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:42 pm

Ok, this is it. Guess where it's from? :P

Two rabbits are enjoying a nice time in their "rabbit shack." One is sitting at a table the other is lying on the ground
*Turner and Fiver let themselves inside*
TURNER: sup kids... How are you all doin? No need to get up, Hey keep chillin. Do you know who we are? We are leaders of the supreme rabbit council, you do remeber your leaders, don't you?
RABBIT:.....
TURNER: *ponders for a sec* hmm, you're Basil, right?
RABBIT (BASIL): yea
TURNER: I thought so. You remember the Rabbit Council, don't you Basil?
BASIL: huh, yea... I.. I remember *Fiver makes his way past them, out of view*
TURNER: Good.
Looks like me and Fiver caught you boys at breakfast. *light shrug* Sorry about that. What ya havin?
BASIL: *looks around his table* h'um uh... juh.. some meat (bendy pieces of meat by the looks of it)
TURNER: Meat! The corner stone of any nutritiuos breakfast! *looks up towards Fiver, smiles*
What kind of meat? *Basil awkwardly shifts in his chair, quickly looks behind*
BASIL: 'da h'uh... an.. animal meat?
TURNER: "quickly, lightly* no, no no no no where'd you get them from? Main street, Market street, Mac Monald's, where?
BASIL: ahh.. Leeroy's butcher shop
TURNER: Leeroy's butcher shop! That's that Raider meat joint. I hear they got some tasty meats. Now I ain't ever had one myself how are they?
BASIL: *silent stuttering, and then* ...they're good
TURNER: you mind if I try some of yours? This is yours right.
BASIL: *silently* yeah
TURNER: *Turner takes a handful, stuffs himself. Apparently he's hungry* Mmm, this is some tasty bacon. Fiver, you ever had some of Leeroy's bacon? *Fiver shakes his head. Apparently he's preoccupied with something* You want a bite? They're tasty.
FIVER: *chews on some straw* ain't hungry
TURNER: well, if you like bacon, have a try some time. Me, I can't usually get them because I'm a rabbit. Which pretty much makes me a vegetarian automatically. *quick sideways sigh* I do like the taste of good bacon, Mmm.
TURNER CONTINUES: Do you know what they call a side of bacon and eggs? Tell em Fiver... *scene goes on, Turner ends up taking his drink as well*
BASIL: look... I'm sorry... I didn't get your name. *points around* yours uh Fiver, right? But I didn't geh *get's cut-off mid sentence*
TURNER: My name's Turner, and you ain't talking your ass outta this one.
BASIL: I.. *stands up* I just want you to know... *Turner makes him sit down* I just want you to know how sorry we are, how things just got so fu.. *Turner reaches for his knife, absentmindedly tosses it into the lying rabbit, it kills him*
TURNER: Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? *Basil is shocked, he's never seen a dead guy* I didn't mean to do that, please, continue. You were saying something? *Basil continues to jutter around, doesn't make direct eye-contact* What's a matter... Oh you were finished? Well! Allow me to retort. *leans in* What does the Rabbit Council look like?
BASIL: wha...wh, wha. What? *Turner takes both hands, throws over the table, food and containers are spilled everwhere. Basil puts his hands in the air*
TURNER: What country are you from?!
BASIL: Wh.. what?
TURNER: "WHAT" ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in what?
BASIL: *hands half-way up in the air again, breathing hard, panicking* wh... what?
TURNER: English mother fucker! Do you speak it!
BASIL: *stuttering loud breathes* yes!
TURNER: Then you know what I'm saying!
BASIL: Ye, yes!
TURNER: Describe what the Rabbit Council looks like
BASIL: What.. I, I.. *Turner throws another one of his knives to his hand, like he's got a gun he points it at Basil's face, somehow*
Turner: SAY.. WHAT.. AGAIN.. I DARE YOU I double dare you mutha fucka, say what one more god damn time.
BASIL: *panting* there's 6 of them
TURNER: MORE!
BASIL: They wear head bands!
TURNER: *raises eyebrows* Do they LOOK like a bitch!
BASIL: *high breathing, huff puff huff puff* w.. whhat?
Turner *still holding the knife, lowers it down a bit and stabs Basil in the shoulder* Do.. We.. Look.... Like a, Bitch!
BASIL: *screaming in pain* hynn nNooooo!
TURNER: Then why'd you fuck us like a Bitc... Oh the hell with it! *reads a scripture from the holy council book*
BASIL: *Screams and leans away from Turner* ahhhhh!
*Turner and Fiver throw a shit load of knives into Basil*

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:37 pm

Pulp Fiction :)

zatoichi

Post by zatoichi » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:48 pm

Viking Zippy
Wooter

Post by Viking Zippy » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:18 pm

Silb wrote:EDIT: Ok, it was 2 am when I posted this. I deny everything.
Quite the contrary, I thought it was spectacular. You should post at 2 AM more often :P

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:33 pm

map stupidbunnysuit
(Pause, mysterious chiming sound)
Turner and his new girlfriend are sitting in the Rabbitheatre, watching the classic "Rabbitwolf In Lugaru". Turner is feeling uneasy as he has been having severe and confusing hallucinations over the past weeks. He had earlier imagined the words "<b>Remember that crouching, not running, increases jump height!</b>" had just appeared in white lettering before him. This was promptly followed by screams which it took Gretchen (his girlfriend several minutes to stop. Gretchen has fallen asleep, and her head lolls onto Turner's shoulder. He smiles as he looks over at her, the one person who can put a smile on his face, but there, sitting on the other side of Gretchen, is a large figure who seems to be wearing a grey and white rabbit suit headlined by a grotesque metallic mask.
Turner gave a troubled smile, "Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?" he uttered in a worried tone.
Stupid Bunny Suit replied, in a deep, wolf-like tone, "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Turner hesitated, but recovered to say in a confused tone, "What?"
Stupid Bunny Suit turned his head towards him, whispering, "I want to show you something."
Turner, slightly troubled by this last comment, frowned, "Oh...you do? I'm not sure Gretchen would like that."
Stupid Bunny Suit replied hastily, "No, no, not that. I want to show you something real."
Turner, although feeling rather nervous, smiled slightly, "You mean you don't have-"
Stupid Bunny Suit's mask gave him an ominous look, although it didn't really have much other choice in the matter, and Turner quietened.
"Have you ever seen a portal?" inquired Stupid Bunny Suit.
"Who?"
"A <i>portal</i>. A theoretical distortion of space-time in a region of the universe that would link one location or time with another, through a path that is shorter in distance or duration than would otherwise be expected."
"Oh, no, I have not seen one. Common occurences, are they?"
"Don't get smart. Look at the screen."
Turner inclines his head towards the screen and sees an astounding white light, the like of which he has never seen before, like he said.
"Do you believe in time travel?" questioned Stupid Bunny Suit.
"I believe in time and I believe in travel." replied Turner.
"That's not what I mean and you know it!" Stupid Bunny Suit barked.
"Who are you? Is that Skipper?"
"My name is Hank."
"Hank, when's this gonna stop?"
"You should already know that."
"Take off your mask."
"No."
"Don't make me angry, or I'll leg cannon you."
"Very well, then."
wolfieisgod
"You're a wolf!" exclaimed Turner.
"Well observed," quipped Stupid Bunny Suit/Hank/Wolf, "the Alpha Wolf, no less."
Turner grinned and said, "Didn't I kill you...twice?"
"No, those were other wolves. I am the greatest Alpha Wolf of all time." boasted Hank.
"That's what they said." said Turner.
"Well, I will show you how a real wolf battles." insisted Hank.
Suddenly, a rift in the space-time continuum occurs (best kind of continuum, in my opinion). "How appropriate, you fight like a cow!" can faintly be heard through it, shortly followed by a quarrelsome rhinoceros appearing, followed by a strapping young blonde man of swashbuckling quality, distracting Hank the Alpha Wolf with flawlessly timed and highly improbable coincidence. The man attempting to deal with the quarrelsome rhinoceros notices the Alpha Wolf bearing down upon Turner and points behind Hank, shouting, "Look behind you, a three-headed rabbit!"
Hank, intrigued by this, foolishly turns his back on Turner, barking excitedly, "Where, where?"
"Deus Ex Machina!" exclaims Turner. Taking advantage of the extremely unlikely interruption, Turner moves in a blur, and Hank ends up smashing against the Rabbitheatre screen.
<b>Leg Cannon</b> 100 points
Heavy Impact 50 points
Touch Of Death 150 points
Wolf Slayer 300 points
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT THE F**KING HALLUCINATIONS AGAIN!" screamed Turner.
Gretchen awoke, startled. Realising what is happening, she buries her head in her hands, "Not the f**king hallucinations again."
The blonde man and the quarrelsome rhinoceros both feel they've overstayed their welcome, and hurry back through the portal amid shouts of "First you better stop waving it around like a feather duster!" and "I'm glad you were able to attend your family reunion!"

I know it's a rather disorganised effort at a comedic parody mash-up of a few different things, but I tried.

Could people tell me when they spot references to certain things? I want to see if people actually understood what I was trying to refer to.
Last edited by Renegade_Turner on Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Vib Rib
Lugaru da Vinci

Post by Vib Rib » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:11 pm

Possible future scene from Lugaru 2's questionable "Dating" add-on:
(For the record, that's not Turner.)

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:51 pm

That one was hilarious. Turner's daughter?

hdlsa
fruit salad

Post by hdlsa » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:08 pm

Wasn't Turner's daughter killed along with the rest of his family?

Vib Rib
Lugaru da Vinci

Post by Vib Rib » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:09 pm

This must be a daughter from Batch #2.

Albab
This title is part one ...

Post by Albab » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:04 pm

xD Those rabbits sure are busy.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:14 am

Oh and for those who payed attention to those scenes (sorry renegade your story *WHOOSH* way over my head), these are the actual clips. Youtube of course, these clips are going to last for as long as the users hold them up.

The Monty Python Holy Grail Rabbit and Pulp Fiction's, Say What Again scene