Scenes from Lugaru 2 *ahem*

Anything else
Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:28 pm

Ya, for serious!

The movie started with him waking up in the middle of the road, his family would wonder where he was. And then later in the movie, he'd just wake up in the golf course and have no memory as to what happened. But still, that movie was wierd, I still don't know why Frank was talking about the end of the world. I may have gotten confused and stuff, I only just now watched the director's cut version.
Oh, and the thing about the time machine had to do with all those paragraphs that they'd throw at you. It was something like using metal and water, which is why Frank made him flood the school and throw an axe into the school's metal mascot. That's what I was thinking anyways.
The foresight ability has to do with that watery line that comes out of people during those parties and stuff. He somehow predicts that movement line and people just magically follow it.

And actually, can I seriously not talk about the ending? I mean, Donnie Darko is such a popular movie, not discussing the meaning about the ending is like trying to hide the ending to starwars episode 3! Everyone knows about it! C'mon man, I should have been the last person to watch this movie :o
(or not, how good was Donnie Darko? Do you think almost everyone has seen it yet?)

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:29 pm

You definitely need to watch Donnie Darko multiple times to fully appreciate it.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:36 pm

I have a big theory about what it's meant to be about. It loses steam a good bit towards the end, but it's a very solid movie. I have to watch every movie a few times to understand it (i.e. I am stupid), but yes, Donnie Darko has to be watched a good few times to get the full perspective of what the hell is going on. No one is really sure. I had to watch The Matrix a good few times before I found out what the hell was going on.

Kalexon
Kalexon

Post by Kalexon » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:36 pm

I thought I'd bring this one back to see if anyone else has any more crazy ideas for this thread. So here's my contribution to the thread. *is the spark that fizzles trying to light the fire*

The group is assembled in the celler of the local inn, and Turner walks into the middle of it. "Hello, welcome to Ninja Club, first rule about Ninja Club, you do not talk about Ninja Club. Second rule of Ninja Club is, you do not talk about Ninja Club. If this is your first night at Ninja Club, you have to fight.

Turner walks out of an old, abandoned mansion, where, on the porch, a rabbit is standing at attention. "Do you have two pairs Camo pants?"

"Sir,"

"Two pairs of Camo shirts?"

"Sir,"

"One pair of black boots?"

"Yessir,"

"One black mask?"

"Yes, Sir"

"$300 Personal Burial Money?"

"What?"

"Come on in,"

Later, in a fancy hotels room.

Turner: What the Hell is going on? Why does every body think I'm you?

Jack: Think.

[One Lengthy Flash Back Later]

Turner: No.

Jack: That's right.

Turner: But you have an entire, life of your own.

Jack: Which you made up.

Turner: My wife, you killed my wife!

Jack: Uh, technically, you killed your wife, but it's all the same to her.

turner

ZOMG HEAD APLOUSION!

Post by turner » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:21 pm

Kalexon wrote:Turner walks into a secruity checkpoint with a trench coat and dark sun glasses. He goes through a metal detector and sets it off. one of the guards comes up to him with a hand held metal detector and a bucket. "Could you please empty all you're metal items into the container, keys, loose change and the like"
Turner looks off to the side for a moment then opens his trench coat revealing a collection of a few dozen knives, swords, and a few bows. "Holy Sh@%" Turner bunny kicks him and proceeds to use his weapons to start UbEr PONING the gurds w1th kick but kug fu.

I just thought I'd start a thread where people who have crazy ideas about Lugaru 2 can post them, like the example above.

:D :) :| :( :x :evil:

THATS A MATRIKS RIPOFF!!!!

Kalexon
Kalexon

Post by Kalexon » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:34 pm

That's the joke.

And some how it seems less funny now that I have to explain that.

Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:04 am

How the hell did you manage to spell Matrix wrong?
I've never seen that word misspelled before in my life!

NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:27 am

:lol: 'Tis true :P .

v-nix
gr8 notebook artist

Post by v-nix » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:14 pm

donnie darko has halo music on it...
its the flood theme tune, i think,but some1 tell me if im wrong
btw, matriks? dude... that made me laugh almost as much as the joke itself!

wormguy

Post by wormguy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:16 pm

v-nix wrote:donnie darko has halo music on it...
its the flood theme tune, i think,but some1 tell me if im wrong
btw, matriks? dude... that made me laugh almost as much as the joke itself!
Um, buddy...

If anything, Halo has Donnie Darko music in it. And even that's sketchy.

v-nix
gr8 notebook artist

Post by v-nix » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:21 am

or halo has donie darko music, i donno
do u know which bit a music im on about?