[Map] Web Ocean

Anton
pretty cool guy

Re: [Map] Web Ocean

Post by Anton » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Timbles wrote:Uploaded the new download.
I'm not sure why I'm so bad at making heightmaps; I just am.
The game doesn't like truly flat heightmaps. Maybe that is your issue?

Macrauchenia

Post by Macrauchenia » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:05 am

Great level!

This would be amazing to play with 4 people if that ever becomes possible. Reminds me of this level from Fuzion Frenzy:

iDubbbz

Post by iDubbbz » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:26 am

Anton wrote:
iDubbbz wrote:BTW, in case anyone was wondering. I attempted to calculate nav mesh on this level. It crashes every time I do. 8)
Is that directed at me?!? :p
I was considering replying to the comment on YT. Then I said to myself: "He will find it where ever it is posted..eff it"

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:28 am

iDubbbz wrote:
Anton wrote:
iDubbbz wrote:BTW, in case anyone was wondering. I attempted to calculate nav mesh on this level. It crashes every time I do. 8)
Is that directed at me?!? :p
I was considering replying to the comment on YT. Then I said to myself: "He will find it where ever it is posted..eff it"
lol

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Fri May 10, 2013 9:35 am

Am I missing something? I can't find the heightmap in the download…

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Fri May 10, 2013 10:23 am

I'm pretty sure I changed the heightmap to a normal one. Not my sucky heightmap.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Fri May 10, 2013 10:28 am

Timbles wrote:I'm pretty sure I changed the heightmap to a normal one. Not my sucky heightmap.
Oh, there were two xml files in the download, and I thought they were the same. It looks like one still has the old heightmap, and the other does not. I'll make it work from there. :)

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Added this to the community content browser! :)

i2yung

Post by i2yung » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:35 pm

can someone send me a link to the watermod thingi and is it normal for the sky to be green and black checkers :?

Gordonchiefsack

Post by Gordonchiefsack » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Really fun, though you can still die from hitting your head too hard.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:53 pm

i2yung wrote:can someone send me a link to the watermod thingi and is it normal for the sky to be green and black checkers :?
Have you installed the fixes from the SUMLauncher? That should fix the skyboxes.
And the water is from the map River Fight, which to my knowledge is also included in the Community Content Browser within the SUMLauncher.

kbwilliams95

Post by kbwilliams95 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:11 am

Every time I try playing this level I get this error. I have deleted and reinstalled this map and River Fight (since I need that to play) and re-installed them with the Community Content Browser and I still get this error. This map used to work before, it just started doing this randomly. Nav Mesh, ambient occlusion, and baked shadows all work fine, but I noticed this error occurred after saving the level with nav mesh, ambient occlusion, and shadows updated. Anybody know what the problem is?
Attachments
Screen shot 2014-01-06 at 1.56.14 AM.png

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:15 am

kbwilliams95 wrote:Every time I try playing this level I get this error. I have deleted and reinstalled this map and River Fight (since I need that to play) and re-installed them with the Community Content Browser and I still get this error. This map used to work before, it just started doing this randomly. Nav Mesh, ambient occlusion, and baked shadows all work fine, but I noticed this error occurred after saving the level with nav mesh, ambient occlusion, and shadows updated. Anybody know what the problem is?
This is an error with some other mod you have installed, I think the Blood Mod, or some other mod that affects scripts, and is not related to either maps you mentioned. Try updating any other mods you have, or reverting to the default scripts for the alpha you are currently on.